Friday, November 16, 2007

Psalms 66 turned into a prayer for today by my heart and God's grace.

We present our lives to God that he might teach us to be truly thankful and fill our hearts with life!

It is high time we start making happy noises about God! Can we help but boldly proclaim His name and giggle out His praises?

Every time we hear the old Bible stories about what God has done throughout history we are impressed. The glorious deeds He performed amaze even our modern minds. But when He works today, we find it impossible to hold back our enthusiasm.

Many of us have been through the crucible of life. We have been tested and tried, and we have tested God's love in the valley of pain and sorrow. And God was there too! He has allowed us to experience incredible difficulty and then He uses these very things to prepare us for His purposes!

Today, I renew my pledge to my God. I strive to carry out those promises I made to Him when I cried for His help in my troubles. I yield up to Him my servitude every day He gives me to live. And I offer to Him my sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving.

Therefore, today, we present our lives to Him that He may teach us to be truly thankful and fill our hearts with life.

No comments: