Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Michael Jordan, Larry Bird & Me!"

Any athlete committed to their sport knows exactly the total thrill of the wonderful and rare times when they were experiencing the zone.

Someone said it's unreal, because it's so perfect- - - where it seems every basket you shoot and every move that you make just seems easy and natural!

Leave off the total perfection and keep the feeling and the every morning anticipation that "It's so good to be the me that God designed me to be!" I got so tired of trying to be somebody besides myself- - - .

Now, I'm learning more and more who I am and each day becoming and celebrating me- - - It's a wonderful mixture of discovering and using my spiritual and God-given natural gifts.

And the good news is that it's not that complicated or difficult because it allows me to really tap into God's power and friendship!!!

Don't miss this series if you have a hunger for fully aliveness!- - - Dr. Doug Wheeler and I will be teaming with Tim Saturday nights and Sunday mornings.

Caleb

No comments: