Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Thank You!!!"

“For what has been
Thank You!”

“For what can be
- - - YES!!”

“For the chance to
bet the rest of
my life on a
great dream!”

YES! YES! YES!

It was a fabulous celebration of 25 years living out the adventure that we call Washington Cathedral! Thank you, thank you, thank you to our HeavenlyFather and to all my brothers and sisters who have shared it with me!

Now it is our greatest privilege to plunge into the next 25 years and watch God perform his miracles in us and through us! How many 3rd world dumps will be transformed? How many “meta” churches will we become? ? ? ?

I invite you to join me October 14th at the first of a weekly DiscipleshipForum- - - dinner at 6pm- - - everybody at “power-time” 7pm then small group huddles!!! Yes, it will put a peak in your week and equip you for your own unique ministry- - - I dare you- - give it a try!!!

Your friend for the rest of my life,

Pastor Tim White

No comments: