Friday, March 18, 2011

"God is Great!"

All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer. A deep sense of awe came over them all, and the apostles performed many miraculous signs and wonders. Acts 2:42-43

God is great and He is doing great things in our midst! This is a note sent to Jackie White from one of our dynamic youth group members. It’s exciting to see how God is already beginning to work through the Soul Tsunami! I can’t wait to hear more stories of how God is blessing each of your lives in new and exciting ways as you experience revival in your personal relationship with Him! I am specifically praying for this for each and every one of you!

Hey Jackie,

I wanted to let you know that Pastor Tim’s message Sunday really touched me. I've found myself switching the radio or my Zune away from worship music a lot lately because I was tired of hearing the same songs again and again or didn't like the songs tune. But as I listened to the message Sunday I realized that I was focusing on the wrong thing. The time I spend listening to the radio, is my ride to work. That is an opportunity to worship with God! I realized if I used the worship music to really worship on the way to work, I'd stop letting pop culture get to me and be closer with God. And I also realized I was missing coming to church on Sundays.

Jessica Williams

Wow! What a blessing and testimony to listening to God’s voice and being sincerely open. Truly, the youth will lead the way in this spiritual revival ~ and I am praying each of us will be part of it!

Your friend for the rest of my life,

Pastor Tim

No comments: